The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1953 - Johnny Connor is born.
- 1980 - Renee Roberts dies of injuries sustained in her car crash.
- 1986 - Audrey Roberts' lack of attention means that a subtle dye on Hilda Ogden's hair turns it bright orange.
- 1990 - Ken Barlow receives a letter from Peter telling him that he is marrying girlfriend Jessica Midgeley the following week.
- 1993 - Vera Duckworth is caught shoplifting at Bettabuy by Elaine Fenwick.
- 2001 - To protect foster child Wayne Hayes from Alex Swinton, his abusive stepfather, Roy and Hayley Cropper run away with him.
- 2003 - A possessive Tommy Harris attacks Tyrone Dobbs, thinking that he's going out with his daughter Katy.
- 2010 - Colin Fishwick dies from injuries sustained in a beating he received from Ben Fielding. His body is stashed underneath the building works at Underworld by John Stape and Charlotte Hoyle, as they would be incriminated should the police find out. John had been fraudulently using Colin's identity.
- 2012 - Michelle Connor discovers that Ryan Connor has been taking cocaine and shops him to the police.
- 2014 - Gail McIntyre and Michael Rodwell split up. Dennis Tanner leaves Coronation Street. Yasmeen Nazir holds a sit-in protest at Weatherfield Community Library with Roy Cropper, Emily Bishop, Mary Taylor and Craig Tinker.
- 2018 - Josh Tucker is beaten up and has to be put on a life support machine after Billy Mayhew warns his potential victim that he is in danger of being raped by him.
- 1968 - Thames Television launched. Episode 796 is the first episode of Coronation Street to be broadcast by the station on Wednesday 31st July.
- 2010 - First appearance of Katy Armstrong.
- 2017 - Writer and storyliner Tom Elliott dies.
Episodes were broadcast on 30th July on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1969
- 1970s - 1973, 1975, 1979
- 1980s - 1980, 1984, 1986
- 1990s - 1990, 1993, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007 (I) (II), 2008, 2009
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2012 (I) (II), 2014, 2018 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.