Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer Dropped - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Coronation Street history
- 1900 - Effie Spicer is born.
- 1929 - Missing person Tom Lingard washes up under Blackpool Central Pier. His wife Nellie and daughters Ada and Mary Lingard are taken into council care, leaving 13 Coronation Street empty.
- 1989 - Alan Bradley opens his company, Weatherfield Security Systems.
- 1998 - Nick Tilsley and Leanne Battersby sneak off to Scotland and get married so their families don't know about it.
- 2004 - Eric Gartside takes Shelley Unwin to dinner then back to his mum's house. Shelley won't go out with him again as he's a mummy's boy.
- 2009 - A massive fight breaks out between Gary Windass and David Platt. Mike Scott, the new-found friend of Janice Battersby, collapses and dies outside Weatherfield General.
- 2012 - Frank Foster's trial for the charge of raping Carla Connor begins. Leanne Barlow finds out that Carla is having an affair with Peter Barlow.
- 2013 - Lewis Archer learns that Kylie Platt slept with Nick Tilsley and he could be the father of her unborn child and uses this knowledge to blackmail her into helping him with his scheme to fleece Gail McIntyre.
- 2019 - Seb Franklin loses at the hearing for custody of his twin brother and sister when his mother Abi gives evidence that he hasn't the proper support, financial or otherwise, to look after them.
- 1968 - Tony Maudsley (George Shuttleworth) born.
- 1981 - Oliver Mellor (Matt Carter) born.
- 1985 - First appearances of Andrea and Sue Clayton.
Episodes were broadcast on 30th January on the following years:
- 1960s - 1963, 1967
- 1970s - 1974, 1978
- 1980s - 1980, 1984, 1985, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1995, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2004 (I) (II), 2005, 2006 (I) (II), 2008, 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2012 (I) (II), 2013, 2015 (I) (II), 2017 (I) (II), 2019 (I) (II)
- Turn out the Lights - You Can't Get Out Of The Wood (1967 - Associated Rediffusion and Tyne Tees Television only)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|