The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Coronation Street history
- 1960 - May Hardman dies at No.13.
- 1970 - A Health Department report reveals that gin served at the Rovers Return Inn is watered down.
- 1981 - Emily Bishop is left £2,000 in bigamist husband Arnold Swain's will.
- 1985 - Mike Baldwin and Susan Barlow leave for London to spend the New Year together.
- 1996 - Curly Watts changes his mind about emigrating to France on the day he was supposed to go.
- 1998 - Natalie Barnes buys the Rovers from Alec Gilroy. He and granddaughter Vicky McDonald leave Weatherfield for good.
- 2001 - At an auction to sell off the Rovers, Fred Elliott wins with a bid of £76,000.
- 2005 - Sally Webster catches her fifteen-year-old daughter Rosie in bed with Craig Harris.
- 2007 - Sarah Grimshaw smugly confesses to husband Jason that she planted ecstasy drugs on half-brother David Platt. Jason is appalled and refuses to go, leaving her at the train station. Sarah, regretting nothing, leaves with daughter Bethany Platt for Milan to start a new life.
- 2010 - Tracy Barlow sleeps with David Platt.
- 2011 - Sian Powers leaves the Street after her relationship with Sophie Webster falls apart.
- 2013 - After weeks of trying to surpress their feelings, Peter Barlow and Tina McIntyre sleep together.
- 2016 - Anna Windass falls down the stairs at No.13 and knocks herself unconscious while watching Jack Webster, causing the frightened boy to let himself out looking for help.
Episodes were broadcast on 30th December on the following years:
- 1960s - 1960, 1963, 1964, 1968
- 1970s - 1970, 1974
- 1980s - 1981, 1985, 1987
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2002, 2005, 2007
- 2010s - 2010, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.