The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1960 - May Hardman dies at No.13.
- 1970 - A Health Department report reveals that gin served at the Rovers Return Inn is watered down.
- 1981 - Emily Bishop is left £2,000 in bigamist husband Arnold Swain's will.
- 1985 - Mike Baldwin and Susan Barlow leave for London to spend the New Year together.
- 1996 - Curly Watts changes his mind about emigrating to France on the day he was supposed to go.
- 1998 - Natalie Barnes buys the Rovers from Alec Gilroy. He and granddaughter Vicky McDonald leave Weatherfield for good.
- 2001 - At an auction to sell off the Rovers, Fred Elliott wins with a bid of £76,000.
- 2005 - Sally Webster catches her fifteen-year-old daughter Rosie in bed with Craig Harris.
- 2007 - Sarah Grimshaw smugly confesses to husband Jason that she planted ecstasy drugs on half-brother David Platt. Jason is appalled and refuses to go, leaving her at the train station. Sarah, regretting nothing, leaves with daughter Bethany Platt for Milan to start a new life.
- 2010 - Tracy Barlow sleeps with David Platt.
- 2011 - Sian Powers leaves the Street after her relationship with Sophie Webster falls apart.
- 2013 - After weeks of trying to suppress their feelings, Peter Barlow and Tina McIntyre sleep together.
- 2016 - Anna Windass falls down the stairs at No.13 and knocks herself unconscious while watching Jack Webster, causing the frightened boy to let himself out looking for help.
- 2019 - Gary Windass admits to an appalled Maria Connor that he is a loan shark.
Episodes were broadcast on 30th December on the following years:
- 1960s - 1960, 1963, 1964, 1968
- 1970s - 1970, 1974
- 1980s - 1981, 1985, 1987
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2002, 2005, 2007
- 2010s - 2010, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2019 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.