Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1896 - Martha Hartley (later Longhurst) born.
- 1964 - Feeling unwanted and alone, Florrie Lindley has a breakdown.
- 1968 - Gregg Flint returns from Germany to hear that the Tanners marriage has ended.
- 1970 - Billy Walker buys the Canal Garage and takes on the down-on-his-luck Alan Howard as his mechanic.
- 1985 - Pensioner Sam Tindall tries to attract the attention of Phyllis Pearce but she only has eyes for Percy Sugden (First appearance of Sam).
- 1991 - Steph Barnes leaves Des. Gail Tilsley asks Martin Platt to formally adopt her children.
- 1992 - Alec Gilroy leaves Bet and their marriage to go to Southampton. She becomes manager of the Rovers on a six-month probation.
- 1998 - Toyah Battersby is held against her will by Neil Flynn in London after she mistakes him for her long-lost father Ronnie Clegg. Kevin Webster throws Sally out of No.13 after he discovers her continuing affair with Greg Kelly. Birth of Craig Tinker.
- 2001 - Eve Sykes accepts Fred Elliott's proposal of marriage.
- 2007 - Norris Cole proposes to Rita Sullivan but is rejected.
- 2010 - Sophie Webster and Sian Powers leave their families as the truth about their gay relationship comes out.
- 2013 - Hayley Cropper has an operation to remove a tumour encasing a vital vein. She and Roy later discover the operation has been unsuccessful, and that Hayley's condition is terminal.
- 2016 - Leanne Battersby confesses to Nick Tilsley that Steve McDonald is the father of her unborn child. Aidan Connor walks in on his father Johnny and Jenny Bradley. On his 18th birthday, Craig Tinker learns that his dad is in prison.
Episodes were broadcast on 2nd September on the following years:
- 1960s - 1963, 1964, 1968
- 1970s - 1970, 1974
- 1980s - 1981, 1985, 1987
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2002, 2005, 2007
- 2010s - 2010, 2011 (I) (II), 2012, 2013 (I) (II), 2015, 2016 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.