Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1966 - Ena Sharples is charged with shop-lifting.
- 1973 - Albert Tatlock and Jerry Booth abandon their attempt to walk the Pennine Way when Albert learns that his friend Herbert James has died.
- 1977 - Albert Tatlock wins a competition to rename Mike Baldwin's denim shop as the "Western Front".
- 1979 - Hilda Ogden is embarrassed when eggs from her own chickens that she gave to Ena Sharples turn out to be hard-boiled. Suzie Birchall had planted them in the coop to get back at Eddie Yeats.
- 1983 - Fred Gee takes Bet Lynch and Betty Turpin on a bank holiday trip to Lyme Park, only for his car to roll into the lake with the two women inside it.
- 1988 - Sandra Stubbs is taken on as the Rovers' new cleaner.
- 1990 - Martin Platt persuades Gail Tilsley not to abort the baby they are expecting.
- 1994 - Alf Roberts is installed as Mayor of Weatherfield for a second time (the first time was in 1973).
- 1997 - Tricia, Jamie and Brad Armstrong leave the Street to live with Ray Thorpe.
- 2001 - Curly Watts agrees to be an election candidate in place of Audrey Roberts.
- 2008 - Gail Platt finds out that Audrey has been seeing her father Ted Page after a gap of almost fifty years.
- 2011 - Becky McDonald finds out that Steve went to Blackpool with Tracy and Amy Barlow and didn't tell her.
- 2018 - Angie Appleton share a kiss with Adam Barlow after found out her husband Jude has lying to her about his job for 2 years.
Episodes were broadcast on 2nd May on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1966
- 1970s - 1973, 1977, 1979
- 1980s - 1983, 1984, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1994, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005 (I) (II), 2007, 2008
- 2010s - 2010, 2011 (I) (II), 2014 (I) (II), 2016 (I) (II), 2018 (I) (II)
- Pardon the Expression - The Ghost of Batsworth Castle Walks Again (1966)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.