Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1962 - After eight months away Bill Gregory returns and rekindles his romance with Elsie Tanner.
- 1979 - Len Fairclough surprises Rita when he arrives at the caravan she is sharing with Bet Lynch in Morecambe only to find two men there - Alec Keegan and Tony Ball.
- 1980 - Hilda Ogden has a night out with Mike Baldwin as a prize to spend an evening with "Mr Wonderful" that she won in a competition. To his surprise, Mike enjoys himself.
- 1981 - Leanne Battersby is born.
- 1990 - Curly Watts is promoted to Assistant Manager at Bettabuy.
- 1993 - Alf Roberts takes an emotional leave of the Corner Shop, after selling the premises to Brendan Scott who in turn had gazumped Reg Holdsworth.
- 1999 - Ashley Peacock meets Maxine Heavey's parents Derek and Doreen for the first time (First appearances of the characters).
- 2000 - Mike Baldwin suffers a major heart attack.
- 2003 - Shelley Unwin goes on her hen night where a man called Bob Cummings plans to slip rohipnol tablets into her drink to get her into bed.
- 2004 - Jack Duckworth sells his unwanted exercise bike to pensioner Ernie Crabbe (played in a cameo appearance by Norman Wisdom).
- 2012 - Lloyd Mullaney returns to the Street after seven months.
- 2018 - Jack Webster falls ill with sepsis, a life-threatening condition.
- 1967 - Sue Devaney (Debbie Webster) born.
- 1972 - Lee Boardman (Jez Quigley) born.
- 1983 - Director Ronald Fouracre died.
Episodes were broadcast on 2nd July on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1969
- 1970s - 1973, 1975, 1979
- 1980s - 1980, 1984, 1986
- 1990s - 1990, 1993, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007 (I) (II), 2008
- 2010s - 2012 (I) (II), 2014, 2018
- Coronation Street: Viva Las Vegas! - 2000
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.