Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1963 - After a short visit for Christmas, the Cheveskis return to Canada. Ken Barlow is furious when his father Frank reveals he is planning the marry the far-younger Christine Hardman.
- 1974 - Nellie Harvey threatens to cite Annie Walker in her divorce after finding out that husband Arthur spent the night at the Rovers.
- 1985 - Bet Lynch is made landlady of the Rovers.
- 1991 - Ken Barlow's attempt at suicide is stopped by Bet Gilroy
- 2000 - Raquel Watts returns to Weatherfield to ask Curly for a divorce.
- 2002 - Dennis Stringer dies from injuries sustained in a car crash.
- 2006 - Mike Baldwin proposes to Penny King but she turns him down.
- 2019 - Recognising his true character at last, Mary Cole gives up on her son Jude Appleton after he defrauds her out of £800. Audrey Roberts discovers she's been swindled out of £80,000 and suspects the recently-deceased Lewis Archer.
- 2000 - Sarah Lancashire makes her final appearance in the show to date in a two-hander between Raquel and Curly Watts, three years after Lancashire initially left the programme.
- 2019 - Final appearance of Jude Appleton.
Episodes were broadcast on 2nd January on the following years:
- 1960s - 1963, 1967
- 1970s - 1974, 1978
- 1980s - 1980, 1984, 1985, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1995, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006 (I) (II), 2008, 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2012 (I) (II), 2013, 2015 (I) (II), 2017 (I) (II), 2019 (I) (II)
- Turn out the Lights - The Boyhood Haunt (1967 - Associated Rediffusion and Tyne Tees Television only)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.