2 Coronation Street is a business unit, currently a hair salon called Audrey's, owned by Audrey Roberts. It was built as part of the 1989 redevelopment of Coronation Street, Weatherfield by Maurice Jones. From 1991 to 1992, it was a charity shop ran by Emily Bishop. Then when Denise Osbourne arrived in the street in late 1992, she took over the premises turning it into a hair salon called Denise's. In 1995, hair salon assistant Fiona Middleton bought the place from Denise, who had gone on maternity leave. In 1996 she renamed it Hair By Fiona Middleton. When Fiona left Weatherfield in 1998, Audrey Roberts became the manager, keeping it as a hair salon.
- Friends of Weatherfield Hospital Charity Shop run by Emily Bishop (1991)
- Denise's owned by Denise Osbourne (1992-1996)
- Hair by Fiona Middleton owned by Fiona Middleton (1996-1998)
- Audrey's owned by Audrey Roberts (1998-2002)
- Alma's owned by Audrey Roberts (2002-2003)
- Audrey's owned by Audrey Roberts (2003 to present)