The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Coronation Street history
- 1967 - After suffering a miscarriage, Irma Barlow decides that she doesn't want another baby. Annie Walker is arrested for smashing a shop window after being provoked by football hooligans.
- 1971 - Hilda Ogden wins £500 on Premium Bonds.
- 1972 - The Capricorn club opens.
- 2000 - Jack Duckworth visits son Terry to persuade him to donate a kidney to Terry's son Paul Clayton. Terry refuses as he's never known Paul.
- 2002 - Peter Barlow proposes to Shelley Unwin.
- 2004 - Fred Elliott loses his car and his business to Mike Baldwin in a game of poker.
- 1956 - Owen Aaronovitch (Jon Lindsay) born.
- 1977 - At a Buckingham Palace investiture, Doris Speed collects her MBE that was announced in the Queen's birthday honours on 11th June.
- 2000 - First appearance of Paul Clayton.
Episodes were broadcast on 29th November on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1965, 1967
- 1970s - 1971, 1972, 1976, 1978
- 1980s - 1982, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004 (I) (II), 2006
- 2010s - 2010, 2013 (I) (II), 2017 (I) (II), 2019
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.