Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1961 - Lucille Hewitt returns for good from the orphanage to live at No.7
- 1967 - Mistakenly thinking that Jack Walker is living under Elsie Tanner's roof, Annie has a slanging match with her in the Street.
- 1972 - Ernest Bishop and Emily Nugent have their stag and hen nights.
- 1998 - In a shock verdict, Deirdre Rachid is found guilty of fraud and while Jon Lindsay receives a suspended sentence, she is sent to prison for eighteen months.
- 2004 - Altered by Ashley Peacock, Fred Elliott suspects Mike Baldwin of having an affair with Penny King.
- 2010 - Jason and Sarah Grimshaw receive their decree absolutes. Jason asks Tina McIntyre to marry him but she dumps him instead, confessing that she kissed Nick Tilsley. John Stape loses a teaching job when the fact that he has a criminal record is discovered.
- 2013 - Kirsty Soames halts Tyrone Dobbs's trial for assaulting her and tells the court that she was the one beating him. Tyrone is subsequently found not guilty and daughter Ruby is returned to him while Kirsty is charged with perverting the course of justice.
- 2015 - Concerned that Michelle Connor accepted his proposal out of pity, Steve McDonald calls the engagement off so she proposed to him instead, and is accepted.
Episodes were broadcast on 29th March on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1965, 1967
- 1970s - 1971, 1972, 1976, 1978
- 1980s - 1982, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2004 (I) (II), 2006
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2012, 2013 (I) (II), 2015, 2017, 2018
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.