Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1964 - Teacher Ken Barlow gives a TV interview about a traffic accident outside Bessie Street School without the school's permission. Schoolgirl Susan Schofield dies in hospital following the accident.
- 1979 - Deirdre Langton sells No. 5 to Bert and Ivy Tilsley for £7,000. (First appearance of Bert Tilsley).
- 1996 - Stephen Reid, the son who Audrey Roberts put up for adoption, visits Weatherfield and meets his half-sister Gail Platt for the first time.
- 2007 - First appearances of Jodie and Wilf Morton. The rest of the Morton family appear in March. Tracy Barlow is released on bail but this is because of David Platt's lie that Charlie Stubbs attacked him on the night Tracy killed him.
- 2010 - Becky McDonald tells husband Steve she is pregnant.
- 2016 - Fiz Stape and Tyrone Dobbs are told that Hope Stape's cancer is in remission.
- 1964 - Coronation Street makes its debut in Sydney Australia on channel TCN-9 at 9.00pm (the programme had begun in Melbourne on 14th November the previous year).
Episodes were broadcast on 29th January on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1964, 1968, 1969
- 1970s - 1973, 1975, 1979
- 1980s - 1986
- 1990s - 1990, 1992, 1993, 1996, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2006, 2007 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2014, 2016 (I) (II), 2018 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.