Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1928 - Maisie McDonald is born.
- 1965 - Fellow landlady Nellie Harvey visits the Rovers and tells Annie Walker she plans to put her forward as chairman of the Licenced Victuallers Association committee (First appearance of the character).
- 1980 - Renee Roberts is involved in a head-on collision between her car and lorry when she and Alf go for a drink in the country.
- 1982 - Len Fairclough agrees to sell No. 9 to Chalkie Whitely.
- 1986 - Gail Tilsley reveals that she is pregnant but she doesn't know if the father is husband Brian or lover Ian Latimer.
- 2000 - Spider Nugent leaves Weatherfield to go travelling in India and Norris Cole takes his place as a lodger at No. 3.
- 2002 - Gail Platt and Richard Hillman are married.
- 2011 - Steve McDonald and Tracy Barlow sleep together. Steve is seeking a divorce from Becky McDonald.
Episodes were broadcast on 28th July on the following years:
- 1960s - 1965, 1969
- 1970s - 1971, 1975, 1976
- 1980s - 1980, 1982, 1986
- 1990s - 1993, 1995, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011, 2014 (I) (II), 2017 (I) (II)
- Pardon the Expression - The Birthday Present (1965).
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.