Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1962 - Ena Sharples is reinstated back at the Mission of Glad Tidings.
- 1973 - Albert Tatlock is gassed by a new cooker that Jerry Booth installed at No.1.
- 1977 - The coroner brings in a verdict of suicide at the inquest into the death of Janet Barlow.
- 1979 - Bert and Ivy Tilsley hold a house-warming party at No.5.
- 1994 - Maureen Holdsworth moves in with Reg into his flat at No.12.
- 1996 - Jim McDonald attacks Liz after she admits having had an affair with his army colleague Johnny Johnson.
- 1997 - Joyce Smedley's funeral takes place.
- 2000 - Dev Alahan moves into the Corner Shop flat.
- 2003 - Ashley Peacock attacks Gail Hillman when he hears that Richard Hillman killed Maxine. Peter Barlow proposes to Lucy Richards.
- 2005 - Katy Harris has an abortion. Joanne and Jessie Jackson start at Underworld.
- 2011 - Maria Connor starts at Underworld as PA. David Platt gets engaged to Kylie Turner. Becky McDonald tells Dev and Sunita Alahan that she stole £5,000 from the Corner Shop safe, a crime her husband Steve had previously confessed to in order to protect Becky.
- 1968 - Television Wales and the West transmit their final episode of the programme. HTV broadcasts in the region thereafter.
Episodes were broadcast on 28th February on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1966, 1968
- 1970s - 1972, 1973, 1977, 1979
- 1980s - 1983
- 1990s - 1992, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2003, 2005 (I) (II), 2007
- 2010s - 2011 (I) (II), 2014 (I) (II), 2018 (I) (II)
- Pardon the Expression - The Gaolbirds (1966)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.