Coronation Street history
- 1964 - Frank Barlow buys a detached house in Wilmslow after winning £5,000 on Premium Bonds. 3 Coronation Street remains unoccupied.
- 1968 - Wally Tanner and Linda Cheveski arrive in Weatherfield for Dennis Tanner's wedding.
- 1987 - Alec Gilroy and the staff of the Rovers learn that Bet Lynch has left, unable to cope with the recent debt caused from buying the licence.
- 1992 - Terry Duckworth marries Lisa Horton. Terry is currently serving a custodial sentence but is allowed free of his handcuffs for the ceremony - Terry takes the opportunity to flee while the wedding photographs are being taken.
- 2001 - The Rovers has a drag party.
- 2002 - Mike Baldwin gives Joe Carter a manager's job at Underworld even though he has just come out of Strangeways Jail.
- 2005 - Sarah Platt is sacked on her first day working at Comptons, accused of stealing money from the till. Diggory Compton later finds out that mice are responsible.
- 2007 - Fiz Brown dumps Kirk Sutherland to go out with John Stape.
- 2011 - Owen Armstrong Construction carries out a digging operation at Underworld to investigate a drain blockage. John Stape joins the digging team and unearths the body of Colin Fishwick, who he buried there a year ago. Fiz Stape finds him with the body.
- 2013 - Surrogate mother Tina McIntyre gives birth to the baby of Izzy Armstrong and Gary Windass two months prematurely.
- 2014 - Tina is in critical condition after her fall and attack from the Builder's Yard roof.
- 2015 - Leanne Tilsley and Kal Nazir are trapped in the burning 12 Victoria Court as they try to rescue Amy Barlow. Maddie Heath finds Jenny Bradley on the point of absconding with Jack Webster.
Episodes were broadcast on 27th May on the following years:
- 1960s - 1963, 1964, 1968
- 1970s - 1974
- 1980s - 1981, 1985, 1987
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2002, 2005 (I) (II), 2007
- 2010s - 2010, 2011 (I) (II), 2013, 2014, 2015, 2019
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.