Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1962 - Florrie Lindley agrees to let the Corner Shop flat to Sheila Birtles and Doreen Lostock.
- 1980 - Jamie Baldwin is born.
- 1983 - Jason Grimshaw is born. Gail Tilsley and Suzie Birchall fall out when Gail finds out about Suzie making a pass at Gail's husband Brian. Elsie Tanner tells Suzie to move out of No.11.
- 1999 - Maxine Heavey accepts Ashley Peacock's proposal, but Audrey Roberts turns Fred Elliott's proposal down.
- 2003 - Emma Watts gets a police Inspector's job in Newcastle.
- 2004 - Les Battersby is back with Janice Battersby, but Cilla Brown, Les's partner, refuses to move out of No.5. Cilla is carried out in her chair by Les, Janice, Kirk Sutherland and Leanne Battersby.
- 2007 - David Platt starts work at Audrey's Salon.
- 2008 - Michelle Connor sacks Leanne Battersby from her barmaid's job at the Rovers, thinking Leanne slept with Michelle's boyfriend Steve McDonald, however Dan Mason provides Leanne with an alibi. To stop Michelle finding out that Steve really slept with Becky Granger, Lloyd Mullaney tells Michelle that Steve is planning to propose to her.
- 2011 - A brawl breaks out in the Rovers during a party thrown by Becky McDonald for Jason Grimshaw's 28th birthday. Owner Steve McDonald returns from a break in the middle of the chaos.
- 1958 - Jim Cartwright born.
- 1972 - Lee Warburton (Tony Horrocks) born.
- 2018 - Director Terry Dyddgen-Jones died.
Episodes were broadcast on 27th June on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1966
- 1970s - 1973, 1977, 1979
- 1980s - 1983, 1984, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1994, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005 (I) (II), 2007, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011 (I) (II), 2012, 2014 (I) (II)
- Pardon the Expression - Down on the Health Farm Something Stirred (Final episode of Pardon the Expression)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|