Doctor Strange in The Multiverse o Madness - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Coronation Street history
- 1966 - Lionel Petty hands the corner shop over to David and Irma Barlow and leaves the street after a farewell party in the Rovers.
- 1983 - Emily Bishop finds out Deirdre Barlow and Mike Baldwin have been dating.
- 1994 - Reg Holdsworth and Maureen Naylor marry. They miss the flight to their Paris honeymoon while looking for Maureen's overbearing mother Maud Grimes, who left the Belstaff Hotel when she heard Reg calling her a burden.
- 1999 - Paul Connor and Carla Donovan are married.
- 2001 - Roy and Hayley Cropper are approved as foster parents.
- 2004 - Tracy Barlow is determined to ruin Steve and Karen McDonald's wedding and phones up to cancel the ceremony, pretending to be Karen.
- 2007 - Charlie Stubbs's funeral. His murderer, Tracy Barlow, attends.
- 1964 - Wales West and North Television, an ITV franchise, collapses. Its area is taken over by Television Wales and the West who broadcast Coronation Street from Episode 326 onwards.
- 1966 - Final appearance of Lionel Petty.
- 1998 - First appearance of Hayley Patterson (later Cropper).
- 2005 - First appearance of Scooter Makuna.
- 2009 - First appearance of Sian Powers.
Episodes were broadcast on 26th January on the following years:
- 1960s - 1966
- 1970s - 1970, 1972, 1976, 1977
- 1980s - 1981, 1983, 1987
- 1990s - 1990, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004 (I) (II), 2005, 2007, 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2012, 2015 (I) (II), 2018 (I) (II)
- 2020s - 2022 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|