Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1963 - Jerry and Myra Booth move into No.13.
- 1968 - Minnie Caldwell takes in a stray cat, first thinking he is her missing cat Bobby.
- 1985 - Susan Barlow moves into No.1 from Newcastle.
- 1987 - Mavis Riley is upset when Derek Wilton decides to return to his estranged wife Angela Hawthorne.
- 1992 - Kimberley Taylor breaks her engagement with Curly Watts when he refuses to get rid of his telescope for her.
- 1994 - Deirdre Barlow marries Samir Rachid. At the last minute, Ken Barlow wishes them well. Deirdre's daughter Tracy shows up during the ceremony but leaves immediately, as she doesn't approve of the marriage.
- 1996 - Ken Barlow reluctantly asks live-in child carer Kelly Thomson to move out of No.1 as his solicitor tells him that her presence will look bad in his case against Denise Osbourne to gain custody of their son Daniel.
- 2002 - Vikram Desai sees Peter Barlow with Lucy Richards, when he knows Peter is seeing Shelley Unwin. Vikram makes it clear that he's going to blackmail Peter.
- 2010 - John Stape finds out that Charlotte Hoyle is his mystery stalker.
- 2011 - Ciaran McCarthy leaves the Street after his wedding with Michelle Connor is off and she doesn't want to return to life on a cruise ship with him, so he goes alone.
- 2016 - Michael Rodwell's funeral takes place.
- 1946 - Brian Hibbard (Doug Murray) is born.
- 1950 - Harish Patel (Umed Alahan) is born.
- 1973 - Writer Harry Driver dies.
- 2001 - Alex Bain (the third actor to portray Simon Barlow) is born.
Episodes were broadcast on 25th November on the following years:
- 1960s - 1963, 1964, 1968
- 1970s - 1970, 1974
- 1980s - 1981, 1985, 1987
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2002, 2005, 2007
- 2010s - 2010, 2011 (I) (II), 2013 (I) (II), 2015, 2016 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.