Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1976 - Renee Bradshaw makes preparations to buy the Corner Shop. She demands that Elsie Howard, Tricia Hopkins and Gail Potter vacate the flat above the shop.
- 1983 - Kirsty Soames is born.
- 1991 - Jim McDonald throws son Steve out of the house as he refuses to go to school.
- 1993 - Liz McDonald is offered a job as landlady of pub The Queens.
- 1996 - Steve McDonald is sentenced to two years in Strangeways Jail.
- 1999 - Fred Elliott tells Ashley Peacock that he is his son. Final appearance of Eunice Gee.
- 2000 - Audrey Roberts tells daughter Gail Platt about Gail's father Ted Page for the first time.
- 2004 - Sarah Platt leaves fiancé Todd Grimshaw when he admits having an affair with Karl Foster. Gail Platt and Eileen Grimshaw fight in the Street when they hear the news. Fred Elliott proposes to Thai bride Orchid Pattaya, unaware that she's a fraud.
- 2006 - Kelly Crabtree is sentenced to twenty-six weeks in prison for theft. Her sentence is suspended for two years.
- 2016 - Nick Tilsley and Carla Connor are married, despite Carla confessing to a one-night stand with Robert Preston immediately before the ceremony. During the reception, Nick realises he can no longer trust Carla and walks out on her.
- 2017 - Ken Barlow tells Roy Cropper that he thinks his son Daniel Osbourne is the person who attacked him two months ago after he recognises red trainers which belong to him. Tim Metcalfe discovers Leah Buckley is his wife Sally's stalker, not Leah's stepmother (and Sally's sister) Gina Seddon.
Episodes were broadcast on 24th May on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1965, 1967
- 1970s - 1971, 1972, 1976, 1978
- 1980s - 1982, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2004 (I) (II) (III), 2006
- 2010s - 2010, 2012, 2013 (I) (II), 2016, 2017
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|