The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1918 - Ena Schofield has her first ever alcoholic drink in the Rovers with friend Lizzie Hinchcliffe.
- 1962 - The Mission Hall Players presents Lady Lawson Loses at the Glad Tidings Mission Hall.
- 1969 - The residents put on a concert in the Rovers Select.
- 1975 - The residents perform Cinderella in the Coronation Street Community Centre.
- 1979 - Elsie Tanner throws Ron Mather out of No.11 when he admits he knows their boss, Pickering, has been groping Elsie and has done nothing about it.
- 1990 - Sally Webster goes into labour on her own, and gives birth in Don Brennan's taxi in Rosamund Street with Liz McDonald acting as midwife.
- 1993 - Terry Duckworth delivers his son Tommy to his late wife Lisa's parents, the Hortons, in exchange for cash. Jack Duckworth disowns his son Terry when he finds out about the deal.
- 1999 - Kevin Webster finds out that Alison Wakefield is pregnant with his child.
- 2000 - Curly Watts and Emma Taylor are married.
- 2003 - Craig Harris tells Martin Platt that he rigged the brakes in Martin's car, causing a crash, when Tommy Harris had previously taken the blame for his son.
- 2004 - Distraught Karen McDonald sets fire to the people carrier her husband Steve had won with the Barlow family. Steve and Tracy Barlow fear that their daughter Amy is inside, unaware to Karen.
- 2006 - David Platt finds out from his grandmother's diary that his mother had planned to abort him before he was born.
- 2008 - Tony Gordon strangles Jed Stone after the pensioner tries to blackmail him. Tony thinks that he's killed Jed and puts the body in a hamper inside Underworld until he has a chance to dispose of him.
- 2009 - The Rovers presents Cinderella. Nick Tilsley returns to Weatherfield for the first time since 2004.
- 2010 - Tracy Barlow is granted bail pending a retrial when the forensic expert from her 2007 murder trial, which saw her given a custodial sentence, is found to have falsified qualifications. Tracy returns to Coronation Street and immediately causes a stir by getting into a catfight with Gail McIntyre.
- 2015 - Rob Donovan tells Robert Preston that Tracy has been seeing him. The residents transform the Street into Lapland for Hope Stape.
Episodes were broadcast on 24th December on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1969
- 1970s - 1973, 1975, 1979
- 1980s - 1980, 1984, 1986
- 1990s - 1990, 1993, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004 (I) (II), 2006, 2007 (I) (II), 2008, 2009
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.