Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1954 - Jackie Dobbs is born.
- 1977 - Len Fairclough and Ray Langton enter in a new partnership agreement that is more favourable to Ray, although they agree not to tell their wives who would be in opposition to each other over such a change.
- 1983 - Vera Duckworth is delighted to find out that their offer to buy No.9 has been accepted. The neighbours are less pleased when she announces the news in the Rovers...
- 1990 - The McDonald twins receive their 'O'-level results. Andy does as well as expected and although Steve's grades are nowhere near as good his brother's, his parents expected far worse and go overboard in praising him, much to Andy's annoyance.
- 1994 - Deirdre Barlow's Moroccan lover, Samir Rachid, arrives in the UK (First appearance of the character).
- 2007 - Paul Clayton uses his grandfather Jack Duckworth's identity to get a bank loan.
- 2008 - Tyrone Dobbs takes fiancée Molly Compton to meet his mother Jackie Dobbs only to find that she is in financial troubles again as she owes a family friend money she borrowed.
- 2009 - Jason Grimshaw is arrested for the attack on David Platt but when Gary Windass is released, David realises that Gary arranged the attack from prison.
- 2012 - Tyrone Dobbs and Kirsty Soames get back together. Tina McIntyre confesses to Tommy Duckworth that Kirsty has been abusing Tyrone.
- 2015 - Callum Logan threatens a drugged Sarah Platt to force her daughter Bethany to give him an alibi for his attack on Jason Grimshaw.
- 2016 - Bethany Platt collapses at V Court Fitness.
Episodes were broadcast on 24th August on the following years:
- 1960s - 1964, 1966
- 1970s - 1970, 1977
- 1980s - 1981, 1983, 1987, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1992, 1994, 1997, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2012 (I) (II), 2015 (I) (II), 2016, 2018 (I) (II)
- The Brothers McGregor - Mister Cox Defends a Speeding Charge (1988 - last ever episode of the programme).
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.