The Mandalorian's Popularity | The Loop
Do you like this video?
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1966 - The Walkers leave for Ireland for several weeks and Brenda Riley takes over as the Rovers' relief manager.
- 1970 - Ray Langton returns from Buxton Recuperation Centre to recover from the coach crash accident in the Lake District.
- 1981 - Fred Gee introduces the regulars to Eunice Nuttall.
- 1990 - Percy Sugden, in his wheelchair following a slip, annoys Alec Gilroy with his complaints and, much to everyone's horror, is barred from the Rovers.
- 1998 - Deirdre Rachid and Jon Lindsay's trial for fraud begins.
- 2005 - Tommy Harris' funeral takes place and Katy starts to launch into a full confession during the service.
- 2009 - Tony Gordon hires a private investigator to look into his new "business partner" - Luke Strong.
- 2012 - Sunita Alahan is arrested for being drunk and disorderly and causing criminal damage by climbing onto a car roof when drunk, but she is let off with a caution. Gail McIntyre and David find out that Audrey Roberts is seeing con man Lewis Archer again. Amber Kalirai leaves the Street after an argument with Sunita.
- 2015 - Gavin Rodwell's funeral is held.
- 1926 - Alan Browning (Alan Howard) is born.
- 1981 - First appearance of Eunice Nuttall.
- 2012 - Final appearance of Amber Kalirai.
Episodes were broadcast on 23rd March on the following years:
- 1960s - 1964, 1966
- 1970s - 1970, 1977
- 1980s - 1981, 1983, 1987, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1992, 1994, 1997, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2012 (I) (II), 2015 (I) (II), 2016
- The Brothers McGregor - Politics (1987 - all stations except TVS and Channel Television)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.