Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1961 - Christine Hardman sees Ken Barlow at Piccadilly Station on his way to London to escape the pressures of home life with his father Frank. Christine convinces Ken to stay in Weatherfield.
- 1972 - Len Fairclough learns that he is a candidate for the next Mayor of Weatherfield.
- 1978 - Mike Baldwin sacks Gail Potter and Suzie Birchall from his denim shop, the Western Front, apparently for closing early, but really because he will soon be closing the shop and doesn't want to have to pay them redundancy money.
- 1979 - John Stape is born.
- 1991 - Alec Gilroy leaves Weatherfield for a job on a cruise ship. Bet Gilroy refuses to say goodbye to him as she is furious that he won't be back until after Christmas.
- 1995 - First appearance of Tony Horrocks.
- 1996 - Denise Osbourne and Brian Dunkley show up at No.1 to take Denise's son Daniel away with them. Denise walked out on Daniel's father Ken Barlow earlier in the year and showed no interest in the child. Ken's nanny Kelly Thomson is unable to contact Ken to warn him.
- 1998 - Jackie Dobbs visits Deirdre Rachid after being released from prison, saying that she has nowhere to go. Deirdre reluctantly lets her stay.
- 2000 - First appearances of Matt and Charlie Ramsden.
- 2004 - Maya Sharma blows up all of Dev Alahan's shops and kidnaps Sunita Alahan out of revenge for Dev dumping her for Sunita.
- 2006 - Danny Baldwin finds out that his son Jamie is having an affair with his ex-wife Frankie. Final appearance of Warren Baldwin.
- 2010 - Carla Connor is given a driving ban and a fine for drink driving.
- 2017 - Robert Preston is diagnosed with testicular cancer.
Episodes were broadcast on 22nd November on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1965, 1967
- 1970s - 1971, 1972, 1976, 1978
- 1980s - 1982, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004 (I) (II) (III), 2006
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2013 (I) (II), 2017 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.