Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1939 - The Barlow family move into 3 Coronation Street.
- 1962 - Concepta Hewitt tells husband Harry that she is pregnant.
- 1977 - Following her overdose, Janet Barlow dies.
- 1992 - Ken and Deirdre Barlow receive their decree absolutes; they are now divorced.
- 1997 - Joyce Smedley dies after being hit by Tony Horrocks's car.
- 2000 - Gail Platt takes her sick thirteen-year-old daughter Sarah to see Dr Wilson and is informed that Sarah is pregnant.
- 2003 - Paternity test results show that Ashley Peacock is not Joshua Peacock's father. Ashley's recently deceased wife Maxine had had a one-night stand with Matt Ramsden, Joshua's real father.
- 2011 - Steve McDonald wins £5,000 at blackjack and decides to give Dev Alahan the money as Steve's wife Becky stole that amount from the Corner Shop when the McDonalds needed it to pay off Becky's half-sister Kylie Turner.
- 2014 - Marcus Dent cheats on Maria Connor with Todd Grimshaw. Gloria Price and Dennis Tanner leave Weatherfield for a life in the sun.
Episodes were broadcast on 21st February on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1966, 1968
- 1970s - 1972, 1973, 1977, 1979
- 1980s - 1983
- 1990s - 1990, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2003, 2005 (I) (II), 2007
- 2010s - 2011 (I) (II), 2014 (I) (II), 2018
- Pardon the Expression - The Big Hotel
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.