Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1933 - Beattie Tatlock (later Pearson) is born.
- 1961 - James Nugent, Emily's father calls on a surprised Leonard Swindley to find out what his intentions towards his daughter are.
- 1968 - Ena Sharples is threatened with eviction from No. 6 for playing her harmonium too loudly.
- 1978 - Elsie Tanner becomes friendly with taxi driver Ron Mather when she is unable to pay her fare.
- 1985 - Alf Roberts sacks builder Les Pringle who he employed for the Corner Shop expansion when he finds out that he has been lying to Hilda Ogden to try and force her to sell No. 13 for a cheap price.
- 1991 - Des Barnes sets fire to his boat after a row with wife Steph.
- 1996 - Nick Tilsley turns up at home after being missing for several weeks.
- 1998 - Curly Watts is horrified when Anne Malone is made his manager.
- 2002 - Nick Tilsley moves back to Canada taking Maria Sutherland.
- 2009 - David Platt is attacked by an unidentified person following confrontations with Tina McIntyre and Jason Grimshaw earlier in the day.
- 2013 - Eileen Grimshaw tells Paul Kershaw that their relationship isn't working and he leaves the Street.
- 2019 - At the funeral of John Brooker, Steve McDonald tells Emma Brooker that he's her real father.
Episodes were broadcast on 21st August on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1963, 1967, 1968
- 1970s - 1972, 1974, 1978
- 1980s - 1985, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1995, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2005, 2006 (I) (II), 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2013, 2015 (I) (II), 2017 (I) (II), 2019 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.