Boba Fett Returns - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Coronation Street history
- 1967 - When Val Barlow realises that she can't pay the money behind his back because of his principles, Ken is arrested and taken to Strangeways Jail for non-payment of his fine.
- 1972 - The residents sail in Jerry Booth's home-made boat, the Shangri-La, but it overturns in the water.
- 1978 - Alf Roberts marries Renee Bradshaw.
- 1992 - Rita Fairclough accepts Ted Sullivan's proposal of marriage.
- 2000 - Bobbi Lewis starts work at Underworld.
- 2004 - Birth of Schmeichel, Chesney Battersby-Brown's beloved Great Dane.
- 2005 - Angela Harris hides the wrench that killed Tommy in his coffin at the undertakers.
- 2006 - Tracy Barlow lies to Charlie Stubbs that she's pregnant.
- 2009 - Tony Gordon finds that he has a new business partner when Luke Strong announces that he's bought Carla's share of Underworld.
- 2013 - As the Rovers fire continues, Stella Price, Karl Munro and Sunita Alahan are rescued from the inferno. Firefighter Toni Griffiths dies when the ceiling collapses on her while she is inside the building.
- 2015 - Bethany Platt visits Weatherfield for the first time in over seven years after being expelled from school in Milan and stealing money from Sarah to pay for the flight. She lies to Gail McIntyre upon her arrival but Sarah soon fills in the family. Katy Armstrong leaves for Faro with Joseph Brown.
- 2017 - Seb Franklin is arrested for assault after he beats up Jackson Hodge.
- 1979 - Paul Fox (the fifth actor to portray Mark Redman) is born.
- 1984 - Natalie Gumede (Kirsty Soames) is born.
- 2000 - First appearance of Bobbi Lewis.
- 2005 - Final appearance of Sonia Marshall.
Episodes were broadcast on 20th March on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1963, 1967, 1968
- 1970s - 1972, 1974, 1978
- 1980s - 1985, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1995, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2005, 2006 (I) (II), 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2013, 2015 (I) (II), 2017 (I) (II), 2019 (I) (II)
- 2020s - 2020
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|