The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Coronation Street history
- 1975 - Abused wife Lynn Johnson is murdered in No.9 by a blow to the head by her husband.
- 1995 - Mike Baldwin leases No.1 to Tricia Armstrong but is furious to discover former owner Ken Barlow has taken the furniture.
- 2012 - Kylie Platt fakes a panic attack in the Rosamund Street Medical Centre to act as a diversion for Becky McDonald to access Tracy Barlow's medical record in Dr Carter's office and print a hard copy, proving that Tracy had a miscarriage before she fell down the stairs in Becky's flat. Danny Stratton asks Becky to emigrate to Barbados with him but she turns him down for now.
- 2014 - Hayley Cropper takes her own life and dies in husband Roy's arms. Sinead Tinker moves into 5 Coronation Street.
- 2020 - 5 Coronation Street is apparently set on fire by vigilantes who are after child abuser Kel Hinchley after Bernie Winter exposed him on social media.
Episodes were broadcast on 20th January on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1964, 1965, 1969
- 1970s - 1971, 1975
- 1980s - 1982, 1986, 1988
- 1990s - 1992, 1993, 1995, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2002, 2003 (I) (II), 2006
- 2010s - 2011, 2012 (I) (II), 2014 (I) (II), 2016, 2017 (I) (II)
- 2020s - 2020 (I) (II)
- Turn out the Lights - A Big Hand For A Little Lady (1967 - all ITV regions except Associated Rediffusion, Tyne Tees Television and Teledu Cymru)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.