The Mandalorian's Popularity | The Loop
Do you like this video?
Coronation Street history
- 1966 - On Sheila Birtles' return to the Street, she takes a job at the PVC factory and moves into No.11 with Elsie and Dennis Tanner.
- 1972 - Greg Kelly is born.
- 1977 - Tracy Langton wins the Bonny Jubilee Baby Contest, and as a prize, Ray and Deirdre Langton win a free weekend in London.
- 2001 - Emma Watts tells husband Curly that she's pregnant.
- 2010 - Escaped convicted murderer Tony Gordon takes Carla Connor and Hayley Cropper hostage inside Underworld.
- 2011 - Max Turner is returned to foster care when social services find out from David Platt that Steve and Becky McDonald paid £25,000 to Kylie Platt in order to buy the child.
- 2012 - Eileen Grimshaw gets her old job back on the switchboard at Street Cars. Loan shark Rick Neelan sets heavies onto Tommy Duckworth when Tommy refuses to follow his instructions to repay a debt.
- 2015 - Michael Rodwell realises that Andy Carver is an imposter and that his real son Gavin is dead. He is also appalled to realise that his wife Gail was involved in the cover-up. Maddie Heath dies in the aftermath of being caught in the Builder's Yard explosion.
- 2018 - Pat Phelan takes his bleeding daughter Nicola Rubinstein to the Viaduct Bistro where Robert Preston and Michelle Connor's wedding is due to take place, and holds everybody at gunpoint. Phelan takes Michelle hostage before shooting her. A newly-released Anna Windass arrives and fatally stabs Phelan.
- 1949 - Geoffrey Leesley (the second actor to portray Gordon Clegg) is born.
- 1982 - Demolition work begins on the Grape Street set, the first outdoor set used on Coronation Street from 1968 to 1982.
- 2017 - Roy Barraclough (Alec Gilroy) dies.
Episodes were broadcast on 1st June on the following years:
- 1960s - 1964, 1966
- 1970s - 1977
- 1980s - 1981, 1983, 1987, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1992, 1994, 1997, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007
- 2010s - 2010, 2011, 2012 (I) (II), 2014, 2015 (I) (II), 2016, 2017, 2018
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.