Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1968 - Jack Walker recognises new neighbour Effie Spicer as a long-lost friend from his teenager years in Accrington.
- 1974 - Lucille Hewitt and Gordon Clegg meet six years after he jilted her.
- 1996 - Jim McDonald's mother Maisie McDonald dies of a heart attack in Belfast.
- 2002 - Lillian Spencer takes over as relief manager of the Rovers Return Inn and bars Norris Cole and Rita Sullivan on her first day.
- 2011 - On Leanne Barlow's 30th birthday, Stella Price reveals to Leanne and Eva Price that she is Leanne's mother. Leanne is disgusted with Stella.
- 2016 - Izzy Armstrong is ordered to serve a two-month custodial sentence. Tracy Barlow collapses in the ginnel while out walking Eccles.
- 1974 - Jennifer Moss makes her last appearance in role of Lucille Hewitt. She was sacked hours after recording this final appearance.
Episodes were broadcast on 1st July on the following years:
- 1960s - 1963, 1968
- 1970s - 1970, 1974
- 1980s - 1981, 1985, 1987
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2002 (I) (II), 2005, 2007, 2009
- 2010s - 2010, 2011 (I) (II), 2013 (I) (II), 2015, 2016 (I) (II), 2019 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.