The Mandalorian's Popularity | The Loop
Do you like this video?
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1968 - The council buys the Mission of Glad Tidings, with intent to demolish it.
- 1986 - Ken Barlow finds out that his daughter Susan has spent New Year in London with his enemy Mike Baldwin.
- 1990 - Deirdre Barlow throws Ken out of No.1 when he spends New Year with Wendy Crozier instead of his family.
- 1992 - Katie McDonald is born prematurely.
- 1999 - Alf Roberts suffers a fatal stroke while attending Nick Tilsley's 18th birthday party.
- 2000 - Raquel Watts returns after four years away.
- 2002 - Les Battersby's taxi is involved in a car crash. Les suffers minor injuries but the driver, Dennis Stringer, who had stopped Les from killing himself, is rushed to Weatherfield General in a critical condition.
- 2006 - Lena Thistlewood dies.
- 2007 - Violet Wilson suffers a miscarriage.
- 2016 - Emily Bishop leaves for a six-month trip to Peru, helping Spider Nugent volunteering in a school.
- 2017 - Mary Taylor is unable to move to South Africa to be with her natural son, Jude Appleton, and returns to Norris Cole.
- 2018 - Chesney Brown accidentally breaks Beth Sutherland's arm after Daniel Osbourne tricks him into making a show of himself in front of Sinead Tinker.
- 2019 - Lewis Archer dies suddenly on the night he plans to propose to Audrey Roberts, twenty years to the day of the death of her late-husband, Alf.
- 1954 - Margi Clarke (Jackie Dobbs) is born.
- 1967 - Michelle Holmes (Tina Fowler) is born.
- 1972 - Ben Price (the third actor to portray Nick Tilsley) is born.
- 1973 - Jimi Mistry (Kal Nazir) is born.
- 1988 - Margot Bryant (Minnie Caldwell) dies.
- 2000 - Betty Driver is awarded the MBE.
- 2016 - Final appearance of Emily Bishop.
Episodes were broadcast on 1st January on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1964, 1968, 1969
- 1970s - 1973, 1975, 1979
- 1980s - 1986
- 1990s - 1990, 1992, 1993, 1996, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2002 (I) (II), 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2014, 2016 (I) (II), 2017, 2018, 2019
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.