Boba Fett Returns - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Coronation Street history
- 1913 - Frank Barlow born.
- 1964 - Insurance man Harry Bailey returns to the street with the news that Nellie Bailey (formerly Fairclough) has died.
- 1970 - Ken Barlow leaves for New York for two months to study technical education.
- 1977 - The residents put on a surprise party for Annie Walker to celebrate forty years as the Rovers' landlady. Deirdre Langton is followed home at night and molested.
- 1983 - Alf Roberts's car breaks down in Bolton and is repaired by hitchhiker Kevin Webster.
- 1988 - Rita Fairclough discovers that Alan Bradley's affair is with Carole Burns. She confronts him: he blames her for being cold towards him and moves out of No.7.
- 1997 - Percy Sugden decides to move out of No.3 and into sheltered accommodation at Mayfield Court. Nick Tilsley and Leanne Battersby start a relationship.
- 2001 - The police take Mike Baldwin in for questioning again over the missing Linda. Jason Grimshaw has an accident on his motorbike, missing Rosie Webster but hitting Martin Platt.
- 2005 - The Underworld machinists go out on strike in support of a sacked Janice Battersby.
- 2007 - Rosie Webster starts a fling with teacher John Stape.
- 2009 - Tony Gordon goes to see Carla Gordon when she returns to Weatherfield to put a stop to his relationship with Maria Connor, the widow of Liam Connor, who Tony had killed a year ago. Luke Strong leaves Weatherfield after conning Rosie Webster out of £90,000.
- 2018 - Sinead Tinker is told she has cervical cancer and will need to terminate her unborn child before commencing a course of radiotherapy.
- 2021 - Natasha Blakeman dies from a gunshot wound.
Episodes were broadcast on 19th October on the following years:
- 1960s - 1964, 1966
- 1970s - 1970, 1977
- 1980s - 1981, 1983, 1987, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1992, 1994, 1997, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2012 (I) (II), 2015 (I) (II), 2016, 2018 (I) (II)
- 2020s - 2020 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|