The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1951 - Audrey Bright born.
- 1965 - The Queen visits Weatherfield. A burst water main almost diverts the Royal car down Coronation Street but a last minute repair means that it can continue down its original route of Rosamund Street.
- 1969 - Audrey Fleming celebrates her eighteenth birthday and Ray Langton buys Audrey her first legal drink in the Rovers.
- 1986 - Vera Duckworth collects the Vauxhall Nova prize she won in a competition that Jack entered in her name for "Husband of the Year".
- 1997 - Judy Mallett is scared of the behaviour of teenagers Liam Shepherd and Zoe Tattersall at the arcade where she works.
- 1999 - Eunice Gee suggests that the Duckworths buy the Park Road B&B.
- 2000 - Nita Desai leaves the Street for Scotland when she gets an Assistant Manager's job at a Freshco's branch there. Tyrone Dobbs falls for Maria Sutherland.
- 2003 - Found guilty of assaulting Mick Hopwood, when in fact he is innocent, Les Battersby is sentenced to six months in Strangeways Jail.
- 2011 - Owen Armstrong finds out that his sixteen-year-old daughter Katy is pregnant by her boyfriend Chesney Brown. Chesney finds out that John Stape has trapped Alan and Dorothy Hoyle in their cellar.
- 2017 - Sarah Platt locks her daughter Bethany inside No.8 to stop her seeing Nathan Curtis. Bethany later lashes out, trashes the house and stabs Sarah's boyfriend Gary Windass before running off.
- 1938 - Madge Hindle (Renee Roberts) is born.
- 1992 - Rob Mallard (the third actor to portray Daniel Osbourne) is born.
- 1997 - First appearance of Zoe Tattersall.
- 2000 - First appearance of Maria Sutherland.
Episodes were broadcast on 19th May on the following years:
- 1960s - 1965, 1969
- 1970s - 1971, 1975, 1976
- 1980s - 1980, 1982, 1986
- 1990s - 1993, 1995, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2003 (I) (II), 2004, 2006 (I) (II), 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011, 2014 (I) (II), 2017 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.