The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Coronation Street history
- 1967 - Lucille Hewitt's revenge on Annie Walker for opening her private mail by signing her up for numerous advertising circulars backfires when Annie wins a trip to Paris.
- 1991 - Alec Gilroy's daughter and son-in-law, Sandra and Tim Arden are killed in a car crash. Alec has to break the news to his granddaughter Victoria.
- 1995 - At her new flat at 5 Crimea Street, Deirdre Rachid meets fellow tenant Roy Cropper.
- 1996 - MVB Motors goes bust under the ownership of Don Brennan and Kevin Webster is made redundant.
- 2002 - With great reluctance, Ashley and Maxine Peacock invite homeless Doreen Heavey to live with them.
- 2004 - Convinced that fiancé Dev Alahan and Sunita Parekh are having an affair, Maya Sharma confronts them only to discover the truth regarding Sunita's brain tumour. Jamie Baldwin tells his parents he's moving into No.7.
- 2010 - Ryan Connor finds out about Sian Powers and Sophie Webster's lesbian relationship.
- 2013 - Rob Donovan wins £35,190 on an accumulator at Barlow's Bookies. Peter Barlow shuts up shop as he can't pay the full amount.
- 1972 - Final appearance of Cyril Turpin although the character would not be killed off until 20th February 1974.
- 1976 - Angela Griffin (Fiona Middleton) born.
- 1991 - First appearance of Chloe Newsome in the role of Vicky Arden.
- 1995 - First appearance of Roy Cropper.
- 2004 - First appearance of Jamie Baldwin.
- 2006 - Final appearance of Nathan Cooper.
Episodes were broadcast on 19th July on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1965, 1967
- 1970s - 1971, 1972, 1976, 1978
- 1980s - 1982, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2004 (I) (II), 2006
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2012, 2013 (I) (II), 2017, 2019
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.