19 Victoria Street is a business unit which was part of Duggie Ferguson's redevelopment of Victoria Street. In 2003, Charlie Stubbs bought the lot before selling it to Bill Webster in 2007, who renamed it Webster's Construction. Owen Armstrong then bought the lot in 2010, naming it Owen Armstrong Construction. In 2014, Jason Grimshaw bought the lot, naming it Jason's Construction. Gary Windass now runs it.
The flat above it is 19a Victoria Street.
- Stubbs Building Contractor owned by Charlie Stubbs (2003-2007)
- Webster's Construction owned by Bill Webster (2007-2010)
- Owen Armstrong Construction owned by Owen Armstrong (2010-2014)
- Jason's Construction owned by Jason Grimshaw (2014-2018)
- Gary Windass Construction owned by Gary Windass (2018 to present)