The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Thomas and Mary Osbourne move out of 1 Coronation Street and into the Osbourne family home in Manchester. Mary's orphaned nephew Alfred Tatlock also moves with them.
- Alfie Marsh moves into No.1. His wife Mo follows two days later, her husband not having told her about the move.
- Albert Tatlock meets Bessie Vickery while doing his military training in Bury. The pair take long walks and get to know each other. When Albert goes to fight abroad, they start a correspondence that lasts for the duration of the War.
- Fred Hayes is born.
- Alice Buck has a fling with drunken Vic Piggott and gets pregnant.
- December - Cedric Thwaite sells the Corner Shop to Tommy Foyle. Tommy and his sister Amelia move into the shop's accommodation.
|←1914 1915 1916→|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.