The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Coronation Street history
- 1961 - Len Fairclough is visited by his old navy pal Bill Gregory (First appearance of the character).
- 1963 - After his disastrous affair with Neil Crossley and her attempted suicide, Sheila Birtles leaves Weatherfield and moves to Rawtenstall to be with her parents.
- 1972 - Phyllis Roberts dies.
- 1991 - Reg Holdsworth moves into No. 12, much to Rita Fairclough's horror.
- 1998 - Fiona Middleton lets slip to Jim McDonald that it was his own son Steve who pushed him off some scaffolding him and left him (temporarily) in a wheelchair.
- 2000 - Jim McDonald hands himself into the police as the self-confessed killer of Jez Quigley.
- 2005 - Rita Sullivan offers Norris Cole a junior partnership in The Kabin.
- 2006 - A stunned Danny Baldwin discovers that Liam Connor has become his new partner in Underworld after Adam Barlow sold his share to him.
- 2009 - Jack Duckworth moves out No.9 to live with Connie Rathbone. Amber Kalirai moves to London to start her University course. Ramsay Clegg's funeral takes place.
Episodes were broadcast on 18th September on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1963, 1967, 1968
- 1970s - 1972, 1974, 1978
- 1980s - 1985, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1995, 1995, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2005, 2006 (I) (II), 2009 (I) (II)
- The Brothers McGregor - Cyril's Marital Status (1985)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.