Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1980 - Martin Cheveski gets a job as apprentice at the Builder's Yard.
- 1986 - A fire starts in the Rovers cellar after the fusebox explodes. Kevin Webster and Sally Seddon wake the residents and Kevin tries to rescue Bet Lynch from the bedroom. The fire brigade arrive and take over, lifting Bet to safety and putting out the fire. As the Rovers is boarded up, brewery Newton & Ridley decides to demolish the pub.
- 1990 - In anticipation of the sale of No.1 to Newton & Ridley, the brewery installs a new relief manager, Roger Woodhouse in the Rovers, taking over from Bet and Alec Gilroy. Cecil Newton intervenes and tells the Gilroys that the pub is still theirs.
- 1997 - Jack and Vera Duckworth enter a partnership with Alec Gilroy, with Alec paying £25,000 for a 50% share in the Rovers Return Inn.
- 2000 - Sarah Platt decides to name her baby Bethany.
- 2006 - Brian Tully tells his son Sean that he is not his father.
- 2012 - Steve McDonald puts No.13 up for sale.
Episodes were broadcast on 18th June on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1969
- 1970s - 1973, 1975, 1979
- 1980s - 1980, 1984, 1986
- 1990s - 1990, 1993, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2003, 2006, 2007 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2012, 2014
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.