Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1965 - Ken and Valerie Barlow argue when Val returns to their house to find it filled with smoke and Ken absent, having gone to buy cigarettes and left their twins alone.
- 1969 - Ray Langton finds out from Doctor Grant that he has a serious spine condition. First appearances of Sandra and Bernard Butler, niece and nephew respectively of Elsie Tanner, who arrive in Weatherfield to stay with her.
- 1971 - Charlie Stubbs born.
- 1989 - Mike Baldwin witnesses his nemesis Ken Barlow kissing Wendy Crozier, behind the back of his wife Deirdre. Mike is thrilled that he has knowledge he can use against Ken.
- 2002 - Audrey Roberts convinces Archie Shuttleworth that she is sane, despite her daughter Gail's husband Richard Hillman's attempts to convince everyone she has Alzheimers, to discredit her as she suspects him of killing his ex-wife Patricia. The episode is a four-hander featuring only Richard, Gail, Archie and Audrey.
- 2004 - Les Battersby and Cilla Brown are enjoying a night in their jacuzzi bath together when the floor gives way under the weight.
- 2008 - Hayley Cropper returns from her year away in Africa doing charity work. Emily Bishop meets up with old friend Jed Stone at the hospital.
- 2011 - Fiz Stape is released from Norcross Prison on bail.
- 1927 - Ernst Walder (Ivan Cheveski) born.
- 1941 - Graham Haberfield (Jerry Booth) born.
- 1969 - Coronation Street is transmitted in colour for the first time in four of the ITV regions.
- 1998 - Lewis Ablett (Billy Mallett) born.
Episodes were broadcast on 17th November on the following years:
- 1960s - 1965, 1969
- 1970s - 1971, 1975, 1976
- 1980s - 1980, 1982, 1986, 1989
- 1990s - 1993, 1995, 1997
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2003 (I) (II), 2004, 2006 (I) (II), 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011, 2013, 2014 (I) (II), 2016, 2017 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.