Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Coronation Street history
- 1946 - Jackie Rigby and Alf Nuttall move into No.9 as the new tenants.
- 1961 - Evicted from the Vestry, Ena Sharples moves in with a reluctant Martha Longhurst.
- 1963 - Elsie Tanner is forced to give in to the rent rise when the bailiffs start to evict her from No.11.
- 1968 - After a two-year absence, Ray Langton reappears in the street looking for work.
- 1985 - The Brainiest Pub quiz takes place between the Rovers and the White Swan with Percy Sugden losing the contest for the Rovers.
- 1992 - Mike Baldwin and Alma Sedgewick announce their engagement.
- 1998 - The court of appeal releases Deirdre Rachid on bail. Shannon Tattersall dies from meningitis.
- 2000 - Leanne Battersby suspects Jez Quigley of the murder of Tony Horrocks.
- 2005 - Ray Langton is buried.
- 2006 - Mike Baldwin is buried.
- 2009 - Connie Rathbone turns up at No.9 with Jack Duckworth's missing pigeon.
- 2013 - Faye Windass makes an allegation that Anna has been hitting her.
- 2015 - David Platt discovers Andy Carver's deception over Gavin Rodwell and blackmails him.
- 2017 - Shona Ramsey admits to Gail Rodwell that she is the mother of Clayton Hibbs, Kylie Platt's killer.
- 2020 - Oliver Battersby is rushed to hospital after suffering the latest in a mysterious set of fits.
- 1926 - Gordon Rollings (Charlie Moffitt) born.
- 1986 - Paula Lane (Kylie Platt) born.
- 1998 - Final appearance of Shannon Tattersall.
- 2006 - Final appearances of Penny King and Mark Redman.
- 2009 - First appearance of Connie Rathbone.
Episodes were broadcast on 17th April on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1963, 1967, 1968
- 1970s - 1972, 1974, 1978
- 1980s - 1985, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1995, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2005, 2006 (I) (II), 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2013, 2015 (I) (II), 2017 (I) (II), 2019 (I) (II)
- 2020s - 2020
- The Brothers McGregor - Cyril's Singing (1986)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|