Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1963 - Dennis Tanner saves Sheila Birtles when she attempts suicide.
- 1970 - Annie Walker becomes legal landlady of the Rovers when the court transfers the licence to her from her deceased husband Jack.
- 1981 - Bert Tilsley is caught by the DSS earning an income while claiming the dole.
- 1987 - Alec Gilroy gives Bet the Rovers as a wedding present.
- 1991 - Liz McDonald tells Jim that she is pregnant.
- 1992 - Rita Sullivan is accused by Ted's family of only marrying him for his money.
- 2007 - Carla Connor gives potential customer Tony Gordon a tour of Underworld (First appearance of the character).
- 2016 - Beth Sutherland is arrested for bigamy after her son Craig Tinker reports her to the police. Pat Phelan is taken into questioning on suspicion of planning a fraud.
- 2010 - The Road to Coronation Street, a dramatisation of the pre-production of Coronation Street is first broadcast on BBC4.
Episodes were broadcast on 16th September on the following years:
- 1960s - 1963, 1964, 1968
- 1970s - 1970, 1974
- 1980s - 1981, 1985, 1987
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2002 (I) (II), 2005 (I) (II), 2007
- 2010s - 2010, 2011 (I) (II), 2013 (I) (II), 2015, 2016 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.