Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1969 - Ernest Bishop first appears as a regular character. First appearance of Janet Reid.
- 1975 - Betty Turpin hears the ghost of Martha Longhurst in the Rovers snug. Tony Horrocks born.
- 1980 - Martin Cheveski arrives in Weatherfield to stay with his grandmother Elsie Tanner.
- 1986 - Jack Duckworth fixes the fuse in the Rovers' cellar. His poor handiwork later results in a fire.
- 2000 - Jim McDonald throws Gwen Davies out of No.11 after finding out she has taken £35,000 of his money.
- 2003 - First appearance of Sonia Marshall.
- 2004 - Dev Alahan learns from his doctor that he has suspected bowel cancer.
- 2008 - Liam Connor sells his 40% of Underworld to Tony Gordon, under pressure from Carla Connor.
- 2010 - John Stape, who is using the identity of colleague Colin Fishwick in the teaching profession, meets an old colleague, Charlotte Hoyle, at a teaching conference. He is forced to tell her about his scam so that she doesn't blow his cover.
- 2011 - Steve McDonald gives Stella Price the job of manager of the Rovers (First appearance of Stella). After tricking Tracy Barlow into signing a custody agreement giving him more time with their daughter Amy by hinting that he was going to give the job to her, Steve blows the whistle and sacks Tracy. Tommy Duckworth and Tina McIntyre go on a date.
- 2014 - Neil Beckett returns from three months working away while his wife Andrea has been seeing Lloyd Mullaney.
- 2000 - Elizabeth Dawn is awarded the MBE in the birthday honours. She collected the award from the Queen at an investiture at Buckingham Palace on 24th October 2000.
Episodes were broadcast on 16th June on the following years:
- 1960s - 1965, 1969
- 1970s - 1971, 1975, 1976
- 1980s - 1980, 1982, 1986
- 1990s - 1993, 1995, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2008
- 2010s - 2010, 2011, 2014, 2017 (I) (II)
- Pardon the Expression - The Trouble With Ada
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.