Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1967 - Vera Lomax dies from a brain tumour.
- 1974 - Last appearance of Alan Howard.
- 1980 - Dawson's Cafe is renamed Jim's Cafe by new owner Jim Sedgewick.
- 1984 - Bert Tilsley dies.
- 1989 - Alan Bradley is given a loan by the bank for re-mortgaging No. 7 in Len Fairclough's name.
- 2002 - Gail Platt and Richard Hillman get engaged.
- 2004 - Peter Barlow and Shelley Unwin's marriage is annulled as Peter was already married.
- 2005 - Sally Webster and Ian Davenport start an affair.
- 2006 - After finding her daughter Rosie Webster having underage sex with Craig Harris, Sally drags her to the Medical Centre to force her to take the morning after pill. The doctor takes Rosie's side as Craig has used a condom.
- 2008 - Ryan Connor goes missing having found out about the baby mix-up the previous day.
- 2009 - Lloyd Mullaney and Blanche Hunt tell Michelle Connor about Steve McDonald's affair with Becky Granger.
- 2015 - Andy Carver reveals his real identity to Steph Britton and was only posing as Gavin Rodwell. Michael Rodwell is told he needs open-heart surgery.
- 2017 - Pat Phelan forces Andy to burn down Webster's Autocentre, partially as an act of revenge against Kevin Webster. Steph Britton learns that Phelan has been blackmailing Andy and tells him they have to flee the country.
- 2019 - Following Duncan Radfield's cofession, Sally is released from Norcross Prison where she had been incarcerated since November 2018 on a false charge of fraud. David Platt discovers Nick Tilsley stole £80,000 from Audrey Roberts but is blackmailed by him into keeping quiet.
Episodes were broadcast on 16th January on the following years:
- 1960s - 1963, 1967
- 1970s - 1974, 1978
- 1980s - 1980, 1984, 1985, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1995, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006 (I) (II), 2008, 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2012 (I) (II), 2013, 2015 (I) (II), 2017 (I) (II), 2019 (I) (II)
- Turn out the Lights - A Big Hand For A Little Lady (1967 - Associated Rediffusion and Tyne Tees Television only)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.