Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1937 - Ida Bulmer (later Clough) is born.
- 1961 - Ivan and Linda Cheveski decide to move to Canada.
- 1976 - Mike Baldwin buys 5 Coronation Street, even though Ray and Deirdre Langton intended to.
- 1978 - Ray Langton moves to Holland by himself when wife Deirdre decides to stay in Weatherfield with their daughter Tracy. The move to Holland was supposed to be a fresh start for the family after Ray's affair with Janice Stubbs.
- 1996 - Raquel Watts leaves husband Curly and moves to Kuala Lumpur.
- 1998 - Alec Gilroy climbs into bed with a woman he thinks is Rita Sullivan but is actually Betty Williams. Betty wakes up and hits Alec.
- 1969 - ITV begins transmitting in colour. The first colour transmission of Coronation Street takes place two days later. Connie Hyde (the second actress to portray Gina Seddon) is born.
- 1995 - Amy James-Kelly (Maddie Heath) is born.
Episodes were broadcast on 15th November on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1965, 1967
- 1970s - 1971, 1972, 1976, 1978
- 1980s - 1982, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004 (I) (II), 2006
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2012, 2017 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.