The Mandalorian's Popularity | The Loop
Do you like this video?
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1967 - Ken Barlow refuses to pay his fine for taking part in the student demo. Afraid that he will go to prison, Val and David decide to pay it for him.
- 1976 - Stan Ogden and Albert Tatlock are accidentally locked in the Rovers' cellar for the night.
- 1978 - Ernie Bishop's killers receive a life sentence. Len Fairclough is arrested on Alf Roberts' stag night.
- 1982 - Elsie Tanner is sent to Coventry by the factory girls, much to her amusement.
- 1989 - Rita Fairclough recovers in Weatherfield General while Alan Bradley is on the run from the police after his attack on her.
- 1996 - Fiona Middleton takes over the salon and names it "Hair by Fiona Middleton".
- 1998 - Ken stops Deirdre Rachid fleeing the country to avoid facing her trial for fraud.
- 2002 - John Wilding threatens Vikram Desai over his affair with Hazel Wilding.
- 2006 - Danny Baldwin uses Mike's illness to get power of attorney over his affairs.
- 2010 - Rita Sullivan returns to Weatherfield after an around-the-world cruise. Gail McIntyre is arrested for the murder of her husband Joe, on the day of Joe's funeral.
- 2012 - Peter Barlow is charged with the murder of Frank Foster. He confessed to the murder to protect Carla Connor, although both are innocent.
- 2013 - Chesney Brown finds out Katy Armstrong went on a date with Ryan Connor and kissed him. He breaks their engagement and throws her out of No.5.
- 1966 - Doris Speed, Patricia Phoenix and Arthur Leslie, together with executive producer H.V. Kershaw and Granada Press Officer Norman Frisby, have a reception at 10 Downing Street with Prime Minister Harold Wilson and Chancellor of the Exchequer James Callaghan prior to their three-week promotional tour of Australia. Callaghan tells the waiting press that Phoenix is "the sexiest thing on T.V." but admits some years later that he'd never actually watched the programme.
- 1977 - Dawn Acton (the third actress to portray Tracy Barlow) is born.
- 2000 - Amy and Emily Walton (the first actresses to portray Bethany Platt) are born.
- 2001 - Ellie Leach (Faye Windass) is born.
Episodes were broadcast on 15th March on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1965, 1967
- 1970s - 1971, 1972, 1976, 1978
- 1980s - 1982, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2004 (I) (II), 2006
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2012, 2013 (I) (II), 2017, 2019
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.