Coronation Street history
- 1962 - Minnie Caldwell moves into No.5 while Ken and Valerie Barlow move into No.9.
- 1990 - Factory owner Peter Ingram collapses with a massive heart attack in front of Mike Baldwin when arguing with him.
- 1997 - Maud Grimes recovers after being attacked by two thugs who raided the Corner Shop.
- 2001 - Maxine Peacock and Evelyn Sykes become closer when Eve consoles her over her false pregnancy.
- 2004 - Audrey Roberts is forced to sack granddaughter Sarah Platt from the Hair Salon for her tardy attitude, causing a rift between her and her family.
- 2005 - Gail Platt starts a relationship with Phil Nail, the new reflexologist from the Medical Centre.
- 2011 - Frank Foster and Carla Connor get engaged.
- 2016 - Jude and Angie Appleton are married. Maria Connor ends her relationship with fiancé Luke Britton.
- 2018 - Carla Connor and Peter Barlow buy Underworld from Alya Nazir as equal partners.
- 1931 - Producer and executive producer Bill Podmore born.
- 2016 - The first episode produced by Kate Oates is broadcast.
Episodes were broadcast on 15th August on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1966
- 1970s - 1973, 1977
- 1980s - 1983, 1984, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1994, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005 (I) (II), 2007, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011 (I) (II), 2013, 2014 (I) (II), 2016 (I) (II), 2018 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.