The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Coronation Street history
- 1955 - Jim McDonald is born.
- 1977 - Stan and Hilda Ogden go on a second honeymoon.
- 1979 - Preparing for her move to Torquay with Ron Mather, Elsie Tanner contacts an estate agent to deal with the sale of No.11, effectively evicting her lodger Suzie Birchall.
- 1999 - Mark Redman arrives to stay with his dad Mike Baldwin. His girlfriend Linda Sykes is surprised by Mark's appearance as Mike never told her that he had a son.
- 2005 - Sunita Alahan is stunned when she finds out that husband Dev has fathered several children from employees at his various shops.
- 2008 - David Platt threatens Eddie and Anna Windass when they refuse to pay for a kitchen fitted by his employer Joe McIntyre. Dan Mason sells the betting shop in Rosamund Street to Peter Barlow and leaves Weatherfield.
- 2011 - Schmeichel is put to sleep after suffering from cancer, leaving Chesney Brown devastated.
- 2014 - After being acquitted of the murder of Tina McIntyre, Peter Barlow leaves Weatherfield for Portsmouth. Cilla Battersby-Brown returns to Wolverhampton accompanied by Fiz Stape, who has offered to look after her for a while on account of her osteoporosis.
- 1963 - Coronation Street makes its debut in Melbourne, Australia on channel GTV-9 at 9.15pm with episodes shown thereafter at 9.00pm on Mondays and Thursdays.
- 1973 - Sarah Moffett (Kelly Thomson) born.
- 2008 - First appearances of Eddie, Anna, Gary and Len Windass. Final appearance of Dan Mason.
- 2014 - Final appearance of Cilla Battersby-Brown.
Episodes were broadcast on 14th November on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1966
- 1970s - 1973, 1977, 1979
- 1980s - 1983, 1984, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1994, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005 (I) (II), 2007, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011 (I) (II), 2014 (I) (II), 2016 (I) (II), 2018 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.