Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1955 - Jim McDonald is born.
- 1977 - Stan and Hilda Ogden go on a second honeymoon.
- 1979 - Preparing for her move to Torquay with Ron Mather, Elsie Tanner contacts an estate agent to deal with the sale of No.11, effectively evicting her lodger Suzie Birchall.
- 1999 - Mark Redman arrives to stay with his dad Mike Baldwin. His girlfriend Linda Sykes is surprised by Mark's appearance as Mike never told her that he had a son.
- 2005 - Sunita Alahan is stunned when she finds out that husband Dev has fathered several children from employees at his various shops.
- 2008 - David Platt threatens Eddie and Anna Windass when they refuse to pay for a kitchen fitted by his employer Joe McIntyre. (First appearances of Eddie, Anna, Gary and Len Windass). Dan Mason sells the Rosamund Street Betting Shop to Peter Barlow and leaves Weatherfield (Final appearance of the character).
- 2011 - Schmeichel is put to sleep after suffering from cancer, leaving Chesney Brown devastated.
- 2014 - After being acquitted of the murder of Tina McIntyre, Peter Barlow leaves Weatherfield for Portsmouth. Cilla Battersby-Brown returns to Wolverhampton accompanied by Fiz Stape, who has offered to look after her for a while on account of her osteoporosis (Final appearance of Cilla).
- 1963 - Coronation Street makes its debut in Melbourne Australia on channel GTV-9 at 9.15pm with episodes shown thereafter at 9.00pm on Mondays and Thursdays.
- 1973 - Sarah Moffett (Kelly Thomson) born.
Episodes were broadcast on 14th November on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1966
- 1970s - 1973, 1977, 1979
- 1980s - 1983, 1984, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1994, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005 (I) (II), 2007, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011 (I) (II), 2014 (I) (II), 2016 (I) (II), 2018 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.