The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1970 - Ray Langton and Sandra Butler get engaged.
- 1973 - Samir Rachid is born in Morocco.
- 1981 - Claire Casey is born.
- 1987 - Audrey Roberts breaks Gail Tilsley's trust and tells Ian Latimer about Gail's pregnancy, as he might be the father.
- 1992 - Ryan Connor and Alex Neeson are born. They are mixed up in the hospital and given to the wrong parents.
- 1994 - Alf Roberts sells the Corner Shop to Reg Holdsworth.
- 1998 - The police question Deirdre Rachid in connection to a fraud case.
- 2001 - The Grimshaw family move into No. 11.
- 2004 - Rita Sullivan is arrested for ABH.
- 2008 - Nick Neeson tells Ryan Connor about the baby mix-up and that he is his real father.
- 2011 - Claire Peacock and her two sons Joshua and Freddie abscond to France before the police can arrest Claire for assaulting Tracy Barlow, possibly sparing her a prison sentence.
- 2013 - David Platt finds out that wife Kylie is pregnant from a discarded pregnancy test and begs her not to have an abortion, not knowing that his half-brother Nick Tilsley may be the unborn baby's father.
- 2015 - Gail McIntyre and Michael Rodwell become engaged.
- 2019 - Duncan Radfield listens to his wife's pleas and confesses to setting up Sally Metcalfe as part of his scam to pay May's medical bills.
- 1988 - Jack P. Shepherd (the second actor to portray David Platt) is born.
- 2001 - Todd Grimshaw first appears.
- 2011 - Final appearances of Claire, Joshua and Freddie Peacock.
- 2014 - The trial of William Roache on seven charges of rape and indecent assault begins. The trial ends on 6th February with a full acquittal enabling him to return to the programme later in the year.
Episodes were broadcast on 14th January on the following years:
- 1960s - 1963
- 1970s - 1970, 1974, 1976
- 1980s - 1980, 1981, 1985, 1987
- 1990s - 1991, 1994, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008 (I) (II), 2009
- 2010s - 2010, 2011 (I) (II), 2013 (I) (II), 2015, 2019 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.