Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1960 - First appearances of Jack Walker, Martha Longhurst, Minnie Caldwell, Esther Hayes, Christine Hardman, Ivan Cheveski and Harry Hewitt.
- 1983 - Len Fairclough's funeral.
- 1988 - Alan Bradley gives his name as "Len Fairclough" to the Castlewell Building Society so that he can remortgage No.7.
- 2003 - Craig Harris tampers with the brakes of Martin Platt's car.
- 2007 - Stephen Reid offers nephew David Platt a job in Milan, enraging his half-sister Sarah Grimshaw.
- 2009 - Following Ken Barlow's interview with a reporter in an attempt to scupper Peter Barlow's plans to open a wine bar, the Weatherfield Gazette prints an article painting the Barlows as a dysfunctional family, using their colourful history as background. Meanwhile Carla Connor finds out that Jimmy Dockerson has been arrested for Liam Connor's murder.
- 2012 - Carla Connor returns to Los Angeles. Peter Barlow decides at the last minute to stay in Weatherfield for his son Simon's sake.
- 2015 - Unknown to Carla, Johnny Connor sends off her DNA to be tested against his to prove that she's his daughter.
- 1985 - A special dinner for cast and crew is held at the Dorchester Hotel, London to celebrate the programme's twenty-fifth anniversary.
- 2016 - Director Jeremy Summers died.
Episodes were broadcast on 14th December on the following years:
- 1960s - 1960, 1964, 1966
- 1970s - 1970, 1977
- 1980s - 1981, 1983, 1987, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1992, 1994, 1997, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2012 (I) (II), 2015 (I) (II), 2016, 2018 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.