Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Coronation Street history
- 1967 - The missing Hilda Ogden is found in Liverpool and returned to Weatherfield by a Doctor McKenzie.
- 1971 - Judy Smedley (later Mallett) born.
- 1972 - Most of the street's residents turn on Stan Ogden thinking that he's the Peeping Tom who has been spying on the women of the area until the police tells them that they've caught the real culprit. Benny Lewis proposes to Rita Littlewood and is accepted.
- 1978 - Dawson's Cafe opens next door to The Kabin who close their own cafe area and open up a record section. The cafe, under various names, would remain on Rosamund Street until 1999.
- 1985 - Barman Wilf Starkey resigns from the Rovers, upset at being suspected of stealing money from the till.
- 2002 - Ken Barlow takes over the "Agony Aunt" column of the local Gazette newspaper writing under the pseudonym of "Hermione Fairfax".
- 2006 - Jason Grimshaw jilts Sarah Platt on their wedding day.
- 2009 - Becky Granger is arrested on her wedding day to Steve McDonald when drugs are found in her handbag at the Rovers. The drugs were planted there by Slug, who was paid by DC Hooch, a bent copper and old enemy of Becky's.
Episodes were broadcast on 14th August on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1963, 1967
- 1970s - 1972, 1974, 1978
- 1980s - 1985, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1995, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2005, 2006 (I) (II), 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2015 (I) (II), 2017 (I) (II), 2019 (I) (II)
- 2020s - 2020
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|