The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Coronation Street history
- 1956 - Martin Lynch is born. His mother, Bet, is forced to give him up and he is adopted by the Downes family.
- 1975 - The residents are allowed back to their homes after the fire at the Mark Brittain Warehouse.
- 1976 - Ernest Bishop's period of unemployment comes to an end when he is employed as wages clerk at the newly-established Baldwin's Casuals.
- 1995 - Bet Gilroy's last chance of keeping the Rovers disappears when Vicky McDonald refuses to lend her the money to buy the pub from the brewery.
- 2000 - Duggie Ferguson moves into No.6 with Debs Brownlow.
- 2003 - Tracy Barlow is divorced from Robert Preston and Roy Cropper tells Ken Barlow and Deirdre Rachid that Tracy is pregnant with his child.
- 2004 - Ashley Peacock proposes to Claire Casey.
- 2013 - David Platt receives DNA test results confirming that Lily Platt is his daughter, and not Nick Tilsley's. Steve McDonald reveals to girlfriend Michelle Connor that he has bought back the Rovers for them, only to find out that she doesn't appreciate the surprise.
- 2014 - Peter Barlow's trial for the murder of Tina McIntyre begins.
Episodes were broadcast on 13th October on the following years:
- 1960s - 1965, 1969
- 1970s - 1971, 1975, 1976
- 1980s - 1980, 1982, 1986
- 1990s - 1993, 1995, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2003 (I) (II), 2004, 2006, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011, 2013, 2014 (I) (II), 2017 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.